Show us your creativity, and we’ll show you Spain.
Entry Period extended to December 10th !
Tile of Spain is currently seeking 4 architects and interior designers to participate in a free, CEU architectural excursion from Feb. 9-15, 2014.
We will explore architectural sites and Spanish culture in addition to attending Cevisama, the International Ceramic Tile and Bath Furnishings Show, ceramic tile factory and booth tours and a press conference.
- Must be available for the duration of the tour, which is from Feb. 9-15, 2014.
- Must be an architect or interior designer currently living in the United States.
- Must be willing to participate in all activities of the excursion, within reason.
- Complete all questions below.
- Submit your entry by Dec. 10, 2013.
- Participants selected based on eligibility and the quality of answers completed on the entry form. Preference given to those with an affinity for ceramic tile as a building material; those that have used ceramic tile in past projects; and/or plan to use ceramic tile in the future.
- Selected participants will be notified by Dec. 17, 2013.
Upload an image of yourself holding a picture, catalog or sample of Spanish Tile.
You may download images from our www.tileofspainusa.com inspiration gallery for instance. Or you can stand next to a project you specified with a Tile of Spain product. We will also accept drawings or plans with tile. Be creative! Have fun! We will utilize these images in social media, (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) to promote the competition and afterwards to display. No direct endorsements will be indicated. These are photo galleries for promotional purposes only. Uploading images will indicate that you are giving permission for promotional use of this photograph.